We now have t-shirts! All the proceeds go towards helping pay for development costs
Our first take on the bosses is revealed. This is our World Map, currently a work in progress and nothing is finalized:
So far we have:
- Quetzalcoatl – boss of the floating islands
- Werewolf – boss of the werewolf gang from the forest area
- Steele – boss of the lagoon area, Wingnut’s evil rival
- Wyvern rider – boss of the castle region
- Steampunk robot – boss of the steampunk city
- Sand golem – boss of the desert area
Enjoy and feel free to provide feedback on designs!
New Start Screen in motion:
New Boss Select Screen so far:
Hey all, we’ve been quiet for a bit but that’s because we’ve been busy!
Will has been hard at work doing some character design as well as working on the start up screen page for the game:
Diego has been working on making a place-holder boss selection screen. Here’s a work in progress, maybe 1/3 done. This is solely a mock-up done for the purposes of wiring the back-end code to a screen. Diego is not an artist and is constantly reminded of that when he searches #pixelart on Twitter:
Composers be composing. Check out some of their stuff so far from the Quetzal Entertainment official soundcloud.
We are now on Twitter:
Our graphic artist welcomed a new baby to the world! We wish Eric H. the best as he once more trains himself to function on 2 hours of sleep. Good luck buddy!